Monday, April 16, 2007

Off and away!

Hey just wanted ya’ll to know I’ll be on my way to Kenya tomorrow for a week and then off to Rwanda for almost another week so I don’t think that I’ll be around internet for somewhere close to two weeks. If I don’t respond to you for a while I apologize but when I get back I’ll have some mad updates and pictures for ya’ll.

Be praying for Brent and Verge and myself as we travel and minister all over Africa over the next few weeks. Pray for favor with God and man; open doors and many salvations; true disciples to be born and encouraged as we go. Love you my friends and family and will talk again soon. Blessings.

Seth a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Prayer support is on its way for all of you. Changing the World for God! Love ya!

In His Name,

Aaron