Friday, May 18, 2007

Hey everyone.

Hey to all my faithful blog loving friends. I’ve just recently come back from a week long mission to a town about three hour’s away call Masaka. It was a fruitful week of preaching and teaching, leading worship and ministering to the local’s. God is as you know always on the move and these day’s I too am always on the move. I just updated my “picture update link” with pictures from that trip, so go check them out.

Tomorrow the Earwickers and I are heading out to the islands of Lake Victoria again and will be staying there through the 30th. Four islands, five churches, one orphanage and preaching more than 11 times, so pray for strength, wisdom and revelation as we go.

Well my time here is running low now, only around three weeks leftL I will miss this place but maybe not for long. We’ll see what God allows in His great wisdom. Later today I’m going to a Benny Hinn miracle crusade; somehow we got VIP passes and so we get to go and meet with all the local pastors from Uganda. That will be amazing. So with that I go and will bring news and updates to all around the first or second. Blessings to all and to all a good night.

Bondservant.

2 comments:

joann boswell said...

Hooray for an update! It will be good to see you again...but I also pray that God in His great wisdom will quickly send you back out, wherever He will.

jonathandy said...

Wow! Benny Hinn, Brent Bonnke, Mother Virginia and Seth Wigglesworth all in one meeting. Incredible!! Africa doesn't stand a chance!!