Friday, June 8, 2007


Times up folks and if off to the next great adventure God graces me with. I’ve been changed here in Africa and I think to the joy of all who knew me before perhaps even done some growing up. I can’t summarize all the things God did and give it the credit due, but I’m going to try. People’s lives were impacted and I believe changed for more than a life time, which is the goal. God was glorified and I pray He received all the glory and not just most of it. More than impacting lives of course mine own was the one that was changed and I pray that as time passes I will grow in humility and relationship with our creator.

I became close to my little friends that lived next door to me while living in Kampala and when I told them I’d be leaving, some of them didn’t take it as well as others. Here’s a picture of two of about ten frequent visitors to my “wall fence”. I’m going to miss them lots. Most morning I wake up the sound of my name being called from out my window by these beautiful little children. Lots of tickling and throwing them high into the air, swinging them till we’re all so dizzy none of us can stand and tossing them sweets (candy) from my window will be missed by them I’m sure but by me I know all the more.

I thank God for the opportunity to have come and maybe in His grace and wisdom He will someday let me return. Thus ends my time in Africa…

Bondservant.

No comments: