Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Playing a few songs on 5th ave
Truly I wish I was better at blogging, however sometimes life is more demanding then a blog. Now without further excuses allow me to inform you on the last few months of my life. Forgive me or thank me but I’m going to do my best to keep it short and sweet.
God is really smart. What I mean by this is I’m fully confident that He always knows exactly what He is doing and His timing is never off. When God calls a person to something and that person forsakes his own agenda to obey; that person is opening the widows of heaven over him/herself. God has placed me in Mexico, I’m really glad about that. I’m glad about that because it was His idea; because it was His idea that placed me in a position of potent blessing. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t see His mighty power at work in the lives of His people. Six weeks ago John and Sonja Decker came down and we started MTI Mexico. We have 20 students and God is working inconceivable things in the lives of each. I’m teaching nearly every week, leading worship more than that, building worship teams and overseeing our MTI. My days are busy filled with study and worship and hands on ministry. My nights are also busy filled with ministry nearly every night of the week. Since coming here I’ve seen God heal the bodies, souls and spirits of countless people. Salvations, restored relationships, purpose given to the lacking, answers given to the questioning and hope, love, joy and peace restored to many hurting and needy beloved children of God. I can say with confidence that I am one of Gods very favorite people. There is no other reason why I could be so incredibly blessed and loved. I’ve never been more content and satisfied in the purposes of God for my life and all these things make me one of the happiest people I’ve ever met. I like myself, I like where I’ve come from, I love where I’m at but I can’t wait to see where God is going to take me next. With contentment in all things, I bid thee ado.
Bondservant…


Deckers, Griggs and myself.














John, Sonja and myself














Great Friends.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

joann boswell said...

I miss those people! Including you...but I'm so glad to see how well things are going. Say hi to the Griggs for me.

Luke & Kristin said...

content.. good...
you being away from us... bad

you should probably just come here and be content here :-)

ok, there is a possibility that MIGHT be my flesh talking..

Anonymous said...

I love you, and all those people with you! It makes my heart smile to hear you are good! I cant wait to get down there with you and go for long walks on the beach! haha I love it, you, everyone, Jesus...Love!

Caleb and Ashley Brown said...

Seth, i love that you love Jesus...it is becoming unfashionable in America...a lot of cultural christianty that looks a lot like the world and not much like true powerful christianity...I love that you are living in the power of God and not just a bunch of words. Continue being Christs and not the world! I love you sir!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I want some of that sunshine!!! Hope your doing well bro!!
Taylor

Cassie said...

i love this blog post a lot. thanks for reminding me why i do things out of the box and out of the ordinary... it was God's idea!!!!

have fun...